Yesterday I shipped off 3 snakes off to Florida. I had been in contact with the buyer several times and I sent him all the tracking information and made sure he was fully updated on everything. I get up this morning and keep tracking the package to make sure it is delivered correctly and there is a shipping exception! It was because no one was home or they didn't answer the door. I require all packages to be signed for. Don't want them being left on door steps. I have tried calling the buyer and have emailed him to several different email addresses. I feel there is nothing more I can do but wait to hear back from him. He said that his wife is not working and would be there for delivery. I am just afraid that it is going to get super hot out there and cause problems for the snakes but there is nothing I can do. If there ends up being a problem what do I do? I don't feel like I should have to refund the money because they weren't there to accept the package. We are talking about $1200 in snakes here as well. On my website I have my TOS that say live guarantee is void if not accepted on first delivery. Has anyone had any similar issues? Just freaking out over here and I have no control.