Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,726

1 members and 2,725 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
    Thanks
    My Sprocket is 60" long with an 8" girth and weighs approx. 1950grams. Would anyone that has a Columbian about that size tell me what size and how many rats you feed yours? I was feeding Spocket one large rat a week and it gave her a slight lump but it disapated in a matter of hours. So on friday I fed her two medium rats (mostly cause the petstore was out of large rats) and she has a much larger lump in her, and she's in anchor butt mode where she hasn't moved a whole lot since she ate except to get a drink of water and hide.

The buldge she has from teh 2 rats is going down now, but by this time with one rat she's be back to normal again. So my question is do you feed your Columbians till they have a small lump (like with one rat) or till they're good and full with 2 smaller rats?
    -Chris

0.1 - Columbian Redtailed Boa - Sprocket <-- now vinnimac's
    0.0.2 - Leopard Geckos - Aflack and Geico <-- LOL

Thanks
    Jazzy gets one rat per meal. When she was smaller, I gave her two, and occasionally I'll switch it up and throw her a second. Normally, though, she gets one.
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx