Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,771

1 members and 2,770 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks

(Crow )

Rabbit...

Those are pictures of Black Rat snakes for those who don't remember the last time I posted them. If a 4-5' black rat can eat a rabbit my 5' boa should be able to no problem

LOL

Anyhow... I just figured i'd bring these pictures back to the surface cause Sprockets gonna get a bunny tommorow If the girls at the petstore let me buy a rabbit lol.. They're all outta large/jumbo rats and I do'nt really wanna feed her two rats... so I figure they have a rabbit that'd be a good harty meal for the lil girl (all 59 3/4" of her). LOL... I crack myself up lol.

I'm goin away for a week and her next feeding is gonna be a couple days late so the extra girth of the rabbit will hold her over... might not feed her for 2 weeks after the bunny tho, all depends on if Sprocket starts to "hunt" around her tank or not.

Later
    -Chris

0.1 - Columbian Redtailed Boa - Sprocket <-- now vinnimac's
    0.0.2 - Leopard Geckos - Aflack and Geico <-- LOL

Thanks

Feeding time.... (dialup warning)

I'm gettin a password prompt, fix your .htaccess man

Speaking of which, ddos.dual-oc192.net is REALLY familier, do you host something half-life related on that domain? I spoke to someone on IRC who had a 3rd level domain on dual-oc192.net a few months ago, or maby I'm just having some serious deja vu.

Thanks
    Wierd.. not sure why they weren't displaying off my main webserver, but i moved it to another one and it works... I didn't change nothin on my main in the last couple months so thats kinda wierd... but oh well Thanks for the info so I could correct it.
    -Chris

Thanks
    yuck! I couldn't imagine eating a raw bird! Then again, I'm not a snake. Great pics!

I was thinking about setting up an uploader script for anyone on these forums to use. Think there would be much interest? It'd be a lot simpler for uploading one or two pics for the forum, as compared to using the galleries.

Thanks
    I have a standing offer out to host pics for anyone who needs it. Which is partly what baffles me about my main IIS server... its the one i use myself, not the one i host other people stuff on. I moved those 2 pictures to the other server i host which i know to be good, but I'm still trin to figure out why my main one is acting up all of a sudden. I haven't changed a thing in motnhs.
    -Chris

Banned
    Thanks
    He also hosts the chat room

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Holy.......sh..cr..toledo! (self edited) That's a massive meal for that snake! I don't think he (the snake) measured his girth and compared it to the girth of the rabbit....really poor husbandry on his part! LOL Once again, I stand in awe of these creatures.
    -- Judy

Thanks
    (Black rat snakes will naturally eat sm rabbits in the wild. )
    Great pictures, man I have cable modem, and it took a few extra seconds to load, that's crazy..hehe
    Just a quick note:
    I can't remember if you feed dead or live, but rabbits can be extremely feirce (for example, I wouldn't corner one!)
    So the live rabbit can do an extreme amount of damge to your snake if it is live. Rabbits are domesticated but that sense of predator vs prey was never bred out of them. In the wild everyone wants to eat them, and that's what they think in your home too.
    Thanks
    Rusty
    CT Reptile Rescue
    Rescue, Rehabilitation & Education
    For all Reptiles & Amphibians
    CTReptileRescue@Comcast.net
    (website coming soon)

Please help support:
    http://www.kidney.org/
    http://www.americanheart.org/
    http://www.liverfoundation.org/

Thanks
    Yes I do host the chatroom, sorry i forgot to mention that.. and I have the domain name ddos.dual-oc192.net courtesy of a friend of mine who has dual-oc192.net.

I started Sprocket on live rats when I got her, but I've p/k'd her last 2 meals... both of which she was interested in, and all it took as me grabbing the tail of the rat with my leatherman and just BARELY moving the rat and she struck the rat. I wasn't plannin on puttin a live rabbit in the bathtub with Sprocket (normally i feed her in her 40 gallon tank... but i want her to have more room since this is gonna be a bigger meal).

I'm going to take mpeg video of it via my webcam (takes really clear local footage, but a live feed off it is blurry) and gonna try and host it somewhere faster than my connection since it'll be several megs and if more than one person downloads at a time it'll really kill it for everyone.

Gonna have to go to McD's before teh petstore and get a Happy Meal Course the girls at the petstore might not want to sell me a rabbit anyways, much less in a Happy Meal box lol.
    -Chris