Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 751

5 members and 746 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Just a rant on some local weekend happenings up here in north eastern Mass... my car stereo was stolen out of my driveway, I live in one of those small, everybody knows everybody towns. My mom called the police and found out we were the fifth car break in reported that morning. Monday morning I found out my friend had her purse stolen (again, out of her driveway) and it was found by a neighbor in a snowbank. She had thought it was a neighborhood kid and wasn't concerned because they had only taken $10. Anyway, the next day there was a VW Passat stolen from a nearby town and after a chase and crash they found out it was the same 19 year old who had done the break ins the night before. I felt so violated... I mean the locks on my doors aren't currently working but I never thought to take the face plate off the cd player in my own driveway! ah well... at least I know who did it. Never know who you can trust!
    -Lindsay

0.1 ball python - 1.1 leopard geckos

Thanks
    Yikes! Glad he was caught. Get those locks fixed!
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i had a 1000 dollar sound system stolen right out of my car, walked out one morning to go to work to a shattered window and 2 subs, an amp, a cd deck and about 25 or so cd's were gone... as well as a few other things i had scattered throughout the car. tough break, but it happens.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Yeah....stuff like that sucks. We're in a nice neighborhood here...but had our van egged just days after moving in, and had one of the big windows shot out a couple months ago. (Van windows ain't cheep!!)

When I was younger, I had the stereo stolen out of my car...I had just unlocked it to go to work and remembered that I'd left something in the apt...so went back to get it. Came back to the car 3 minutes later to find the window shattered and the stereo gone....even though the stupid door was still unlocked!
    -- Judy

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    hahaha, stupid theives... my door was unlocked too jlc...
    -Will

Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Banned
    Thanks
    I once jacked this sweet pair of rims from my g. These things were spinners, I knew I had to have them to be cool. They just kept on spinning, even tho he stopped!!!!!111 So I jacked them and I saw him crying when he saw they were missing. The next day I drove up in my mini van with my new spinners on, he was on the side walk. So I spun the car around just to be cool, then went through the puddle next to him at 60, he got all wet.

Then I went home and polished my spinners, while he cried some more cause they looked so bomb on my van.

True story, really happened

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i seen it!
    -Will

Thanks
    hahaha, stupid theives... my door was unlocked too jlc...
    Damn, If only I had looked..lol J/K.
    Don't kill me Will, that does suck
    I have a car that overheats every 4 or so miles and my stereo (am/fm radio) doesn't work, tires are bald, and no back brakes, Can any one PLEASE steal my car..lol
    I guess I don't have to worry to much, once we get our new vehicle I'll just put Ripper (our big nile monitor) in the back seat (j/k) then I will have my own little (or big) anti theft device..lol
    Rusty
    CT Reptile Rescue
    Rescue, Rehabilitation & Education
    For all Reptiles & Amphibians
    CTReptileRescue@Comcast.net
    (website coming soon)

Please help support:
    http://www.kidney.org/
    http://www.americanheart.org/
    http://www.liverfoundation.org/

Thanks
    Rusty, I used to drive that car -- how did it get all the way up there to you?
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    My place is protected by Smith and Wesson and two killer chihuahuas with an attitude.

Heck, around this place the biggest crime is forgetting to tip the bartender. lol

Sorry about the theft Lindsay.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is....

....Tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast