Okay so I'm probably late to the game with this, since I don't like this show anyway...but there was nothing on at 5:00 am today so I happened to catch this episode.

Hank was having a birthday party for his dog and Bobby got jealous. Lou-Anne's dumb hick boyfriend told Bobby he had a surprise for him in his truck. Bobby walks back in with a big snake around his neck and obviously, Hank and the rest of the family are freaking out. They just kinda...put the snake down and leave it...and obviously it slithers away. They call Dale, who's an exterminator, to come get it, but he sucks at his job so it escapes into the toilet. Hank goes to animal control and tells them there's a 6-ft Burmese python in the sewers. Animal control refuses to do anything about it cuz they don't get paid enough, but they come up with some sort of scheme to get more money off it, and tell the media it's a 12-ft monster. They then spend 3 weeks doing absolutely nothing to find the snake while the entire town is cheering them on as the "snake hunters" and give them free things and everything. At one point they even did a presentation at a school to get kids afraid of the snakes. The whole town was freaking out about snakes coming up out of their toilet and attacking them. So Hank and Dale go into the sewers themselves since animal control isn't doing anything about it, and they find a big pit of snakes and rats and everything else you can think of, and Dale just runs in with a hammer and a hook and starts swinging at them. The animal control people show up with those draw-string poles and stop him, and then they find Bobby's snake. At this point I'm thinking "Okay, they have poles, they're just gonna catch it and the show will be over." Hah, nope. They (the two animal control people and Dale) beat the poor thing to death, and Hank tells Bobby the snake went to live on a farm.

I was absolutely disgusted. I couldn't even watch the end of it. Has anyone else seen this episode?

(And if someone can find the ep online and can post it here that would be awesome)