Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,214

1 members and 3,213 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks
    Andy finally ate!!! I'm so happy. I've had her for a little over a month now, and Chris had her for almost two months before that and we couldnt get her to eat. I woke up on Wednesday and found her to be actively shedding, so after the successful shed on Wednesday I decided to try to feed her again today. I tried a small baby rat and she took it right down. Now all i hope is that i can get her on some kind of regular feeding schedule.

As some of you know, i am now the owner of Andariel's ball python ( i call her Andy ) and this is the first time since either of us have had her that she has shed or eaten.
    - Carson
    Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya.

Banned
    Thanks
    Was this before or after I told Chris all those wonderful tips? BTW, did you guys use them?

These are great days for the two of us, my non feeder took a gerbil last night after two months

I know exactly how good you're feeling

Thanks
    Congrats on getting her to eat! Was Andy wc? Or just on a seasonal fast?
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    Yeah ball I told him to cover the walls of the tank, and I also let him borrow my humidifier bottle to add to the one he had since I don't have a humidity problem with the huge waterbowl in Sprocket's tank. The humidity is still a hair low but its up significantly from what it was before.

Prolly gonna leave the tank covered for a few more days, possibly till next feeding before removing them.

Marla: When I got her I was told she was CBB... but when I was debating gettin the BCI from there the manager slipped up and told one of the employees (in my presence) that the clutch I got Andariel from was WC and that there were two non-feeders. But like Carson said, she shed on weds and ate today so maybe this will finally mark the end of her winter shed. She was startin to scare me and him cause she was gettin a lil thin in the scales. So we went over today and got her a rat pup. Didn't wanna go with anything to big for her since she was weak from not eatin all winter, and when Carson put the rat pup in the tank it was just a lil smaller than her diameter so it was about the right size. She didn't strike it right away so being that the rat pup hadn't even opened its eyes yet we just left it in the tank with Andariel, and when I came in to check on her 5-10 minutes later she had a lump in her and the pup was gone.

Its a big relief to know that she finally ate, and that she's in a great home.
    -Chris

0.1 - Columbian Redtailed Boa - Sprocket <-- now vinnimac's
    0.0.2 - Leopard Geckos - Aflack and Geico <-- LOL

Thanks
    Whew! That is a relief. Sounds like you got played dirty, though. I wouldn't trust anything those folks had to say from now on.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans

Thanks
    Yeah I'm not even gettin feeders or anything from there no more. PLus with my upcoming planned move to IL I won't have to deal with them at all.
    -Chris

0.1 - Columbian Redtailed Boa - Sprocket <-- now vinnimac's
    0.0.2 - Leopard Geckos - Aflack and Geico <-- LOL

Thanks
    Illinois? I thought you were moving to DC? But at any rate, that's good, not supporting pet stores with deceptive business practices.