Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,395

1 members and 3,394 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BallKingdom
    Now that I look at it, that really is more similiar to a clown. Possibly just an imitation clown? Or maybe a new line, codom? Hmm
    Maybe it's an "almost clown" morph--a "lown"? or would it be a "clow"?

Eyelashviper--

I have noticed some of my BP's have heads that are more rounded than others. One really struck me as different, as it really isn't angular at all. I'll try to get some pics to show the differences. I know exactly what you are talking about. I haven't noticed any corresponding personality traits, though.
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Questions

I'm suspecting that several pattern mutations don't fall neatly into their "recessive" label and sometimes produce visible hets (like co-dominants) and sometimes produce perfectly normal looking hets just to keep us confused.

Here is the other June 2002 VPI Breeder Bragging Post message with an attachment picture of a different classic jungle like possible het clown.

http://www.vpi.com/VPIBraggersPost/v...=232&ftid=[filtername]&fvt=1&gid=[groupname]&iaction=2506&lst=&mid=664&mvt=2&nAction=2506&tid=[configname]&uid=[userloginname]&forumview=1&frm=1&ftc=[page_folder]&fte=&mte=&st=&sb=&so=0&valuetosearch=&action=325 0

I guess I'm getting off subject for this thread as I don't think all classic jungles are het for anything, just would be interesting to see if this reduced pattern with high alien eye and bright color thing is a reliable indicator when seen in possible het clowns.

My classic jungle has a very odd head. It's not completely symmetrical, sort of has a twist off to one side a little. He also has a bend down to his snout. Very odd, I'll try to get a good pic some day to show it. In his case all his oddness may just be due to a rough incubation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12