Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,916

2 members and 2,914 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Apok is one of those rare "mean" Ball Pythons

Hey all you Ball Python keepers..
    Well, I am totally overhauling and rehousing my Pythons...I am going to be putting them in a 40 gallon aquarium with a ceramic heat emitter, two hides, a water bowl, and a an analog humidity and temp gauge.I am going stone serious about my Ball Python hobby...this new enclosure is going to be state of the art....nothing but the best equipment and conditons for my snakes...I am going to give them the most optimum setup my finances can afford.I am really excited...I was looking at tanks today and deciding what one was the best....this is going to be the ultimate and last home for my pythons...

When I can afford a digicam I will post pics of my Ball Python enclosure and my crew of pythons...Trinity, Cypher and Apok.

EyeLashViper

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

My new Ball Python setup....

sounds great!!
    but only one thing. are you going to keep all your bp toguether?if so you should keep an eye on them because that can be really streesfull for them.
    Jesús

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

W00t!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesús
    sounds great!!
    but only one thing. are you going to keep all your bp toguether?if so you should keep an eye on them because that can be really streesfull for them.
    Jesús

That is a good point that you brought up.My own personal opinion and experience is that it will not be a problem.I keep two of my BPs together now and if anything they seem to enjoy each others company...they are usually coiled up with each other in their hide box or elsewhere in the enclosure.They seem to tolerate each others presence well.My new enclosure will have more than one hide box so that all of them will be able to choose between being alone or congregating.I appreciate you concern on this topic.

EyeLashViper