Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,494

3 members and 3,491 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

ATB............

Hello there...

Some may recognize me from the KS forums. (I'd like to think so, anyhow!) I'm totally new here, though. I wanted to introduce myself to the forum.

I don't own a ball python, but I hope to one day in the not-too-distant future. I have one colubrid (a cape gopher) and due to personal circumstances, that is the only snake we'll have for awhile.

I'm totally in love with all snakes though, and pythons in particular...and ball pythons to be even more particular. I read everything about them that I can and follow the forums quite closely. The KS forum anyhow. I've browsed a few others, but this is the first new one I've signed up for.

Since I don't have any personal experience keeping these animals, I tend to keep my mouth shut on most things, but because I do read a lot, I will answer questions or input opinions when I feel I have something constructive (and accurate) to offer.

Anyhow...I just wanted to say "hi!"

Judy

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Hello

Welcome aboard! I lurk around KS, once in awhile I post, but I can't say I've seen you. Ah well, have you seen me? LOL..

Glad to have you.

Jennifer

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Thanks! I'm actually fairly quiet there, too, for the same reason stated here. I only post if I feel I have something to offer, and only if I'm sure my info is accurate.

Can you tell me why my "avatar" icon isn't working? I put in a valid URL and made sure the image met the requirements (not too big). Did I miss some other exception that would make it invalid?

Judy

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Umm, I copy and pasted the url into the address bar, and now I see it. I don't know why it does that though...

Thanks
    Welcome JLC!!! We are glad you came here to check things out, even if you just lurk for a bit. And I respect you for saying you put your opinion in when you feel you have something to add or your info is accurate.. but please, dont be afraid to ask questions. Thats how you learn the most along with interaction with other bp owners. LOL I hope you like it here and you have the opportunity to learn alot.
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    emroul.....Hmm. Maybe geocities doesn't allow that sort of linking? Guess I'll look for some other way to post it.

Jeanne...Thanks! Yes, I'll ask questions if they pop into my head. It's just that since I don't have my own ball, I don't have the usual issues of going off feed or weird behavior to worry and ask about. LOL

If I could find some local bp owners to interact with, I most definitely would! Until then, though, guess I'll have to rely on the forums.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    JLC, we have a lot of problems when people post pics that the site itself doesn't host... ask Jeanne to set you up an album so you can share them.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Thanks
    Welcome to the forums, Your more then welcome to post about your gopher (I like gopher snakes alott), over in the colubred forums.
    And post any pics you may have.
    The mods here are great with helping out with albums etc.
    Please feel free to enter a pic you may have of your snake into reptile of the month(ROTM) contest
    It's always alot of fun here
    Thanks
    Rusty
    CT Reptile Rescue
    Rescue, Rehabilitation & Education
    For all Reptiles & Amphibians
    CTReptileRescue@Comcast.net
    (website coming soon)

Please help support:
    http://www.kidney.org/
    http://www.americanheart.org/
    http://www.liverfoundation.org/

Thanks
    Hey Judy! Welcome! I'm a KS lurker too but I can't remember my sign in info so I haven't posted there in a loooong time, lol
    -Lindsay

0.1 ball python - 1.1 leopard geckos

Thanks
    Welcome, Judy! I post occasionally on KS, but this is the best forum I've found for ball python owners and fans. The people here are great.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast