Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,875

1 members and 2,874 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Transition Victory!

well i wasnt sure exactly where to put this....invert forum..."submit news"...i figured i couldnt go wrong in the general forum. you moderatrors can move it wherever you want.
    The article is on bio-tech insect. i didnt actually get to finish it because i have to go soon...but i wanted to post it here first. enjoy!

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4021226/

Banned
    Thanks
    Yeah, genetic engineering is so cool. If people weren't so opposed to it they could genetically engineer a race of super-men. If only they did. Could you imagine a 10 foot, 700 pound wall of muscle on the battle field? Due to the lack of natural selection in our society, where even the least fit survive to pass on their genes... So much bad DNA being distributed because we no longer die if we are weak, the human DNA is to head to the toilets because DNA is no longer being filtered, and bad egenes passed on. One of the reasons why heart disease and cancer are so high, they just haven't been cancelled out. I think some time we'll need to look to science to play the role of natural selection. Having people survive disease is a great thing, heck with all my grandmas problems I probly got a few, but as a species it's pretty bad. Just a thought, lol.

Yeah, I'll move this to inverts

Thanks
    Variation is the spice of life.
    Never know some virus could wipe out alot of people but leave the ones with a gene related problem alone(think there was a movie like that where everyone died and only the people with down syndrome survived)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    ya...i can also imagine a criminally insane 10 foot 700 pound man. im not so much into that bio-tech stuff. too many things could go wrong. let nature do what it wants. but i do agree with our dna goin down the crapper. we are too smart for out own good and the good of the world. but not smart enough to conserve. i dont really want to go into much detail...illsound crazy...and i have to get up early tommorow so i gotta go.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    thanks for posting that mike, good stuff.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Banned
    Thanks
    what in San Fran??i don't like the sound of that...too close to where i live...bugs are creepy!!!

Thanks
    we have a combonation of smart and stupid as dirt. on one side we a so smart we have biult a society where we will eventually destroy the world with poluttion and the like. on the other side we are stupid enough to biuld a society where we will eventually destroy the world with pollution and the like. so basically if we were stupier we wouldnt destroy the worls but would still have that thirst for knowledge which would give us the power to destroy. we are earths destruction. it will only take time. good thing ill be gone before earth though. i'de hate to see it go down. I say live life to the fullest while there still is life.
    If fightings not the answer, Why do we have wars?

Banned
    Thanks
    It wouldn't be too hard to find a new planet to live on

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    well...it sounds like mars is our best bet. in case you guys havent been keeping up...there think there was a software error. i think it started wed. it keeps starting up...haveing an error...and turning off. if it is indeed a software they should be able to fix it. you can look for the article in that link up there if you wanna know it all.

Thanks
    They must be using Windows.
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx