Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,285

1 members and 3,284 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fears....

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    what are your guys' fears/phobias? and why?

im afraid of hampsters. i think it all started when a hampster bit my nipple. i mention this in another forum but i mixed it in with another sotry. the real reason i got bit on the nipple was... well we used to let the hampster chill in our pocket with his head pokin out. i was a little kid...i had a pocket on my shirt and so i thought id let him chill in there. welkly ou know how rough little kids are, i put him in head first. he panicked and latched onto the nipple. i would have cried if i wasnt laughing so hard. i was strange. then he died and i wanted another. we went out and bought one and it latch onto my moms thumb. to the bone. we took it back and got another. latched onto my brothers finger. took it back. the end. now my other brother breeds them. i like gerbils...apparently they smell like dog food or somethin though

cats. my sister (not literally...but we grew up together since we were infants) has a cat. the most vicious thing you will ever see. it will come up and rub against you purring...try to pet it. i DARE you! i tried to pet it once. the doctor says i should still be able to reproduce...im not to sure. JK! haha but no if you try to touch it (even if it comes up to you) i lashes out. so im very cautious around all cats. my grandmas cats are ok though. usually.

windows. when your inside with the light on and its dark outside you cant see out of the window. the just freaks me out a little.

none of them are like run out of the room screamin like a ten year old girl...but oh well.

so what about you?? theres gotta be somethin!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i seriously can't think of anything i'm afraid of. not trying to sound "macho", i guess i'm just crazy.. or an idiot, one of the two... but nothing scares me, not even death itself.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    btw, good post mike... this should be interesting.
    -Will

Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I'm out of all seriousness terrified of stalkers. The scariest thing would be to open your eyes in the middle of the night and see like a "peeping tom" outside of your window. Ooooooh I'm given myself the creeps now. I won't go into huge detail; considering I really don't know why I am, but since you asked...:lol:

Oh yeah, and since we're on the subject, I'm sorry to say but I am really either grossed out or scared (I don't look at pictures long enough to tell) of tarantula's and other spiders. They just give me the heeby-jeebies. I don't want to sound all "girly" or something, but it's true, SO THERE! :lol:

Jennifer

Thanks
    My biggest fear would be being stuck underwater in a car. I don't know, always been a fear. I'm also afraid of hamsters... I had three and they all bit and were nasty. I guess I'm kind of afraid of bees too, but other than that not much bothers me.
    -Lindsay

0.1 ball python - 1.1 leopard geckos

Thanks
    There is only one thing that I am affraid of. Not death, but having one of my children die before I do.

Other than that, I can not think of any other thing that i am scared of.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is....

....Tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed.

Thanks
    Grizzly bears and tornados

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    grizzly bears...if i were gonna die young...thats how i want to go out. getting mauled by a grizzly. imagine the rush of being charged at by such a massive creature! ok im sounding a little too psycho...i have to sleep.

will...there gotta be something. how bout taking eggs from a 20ft.+ retic? haha

Thanks
    My biggest fear is not repenting of my sins & not giving my heart to the Lord in time, dying and getting send to hell for eternity by God. My second fear is heights and my third is getting old.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i don't consider that a fear mike, i'd do it... if i was getting paid 50 g's a show.
    -Will

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast