Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,624

4 members and 1,620 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Registered User Quantum Constrictors's Avatar
    Thanks

Future Company logo

Hey all,

I have been working on this logo off and on for the last 2 months and I finally finished it!

Its based of my pastel Pandora. I have not thought of a company name yet.

I wanted it to look kinda cartoony/animated.

Hand drew this all in photoshop. It was nothing too fancy but its exactly what i wanted.

Last edited by Quantum Constrictors; 06-21-2012 at 05:46 PM.
    - Joey

No snakes anymore!

Thanks
    Hmm I like it. For one, I always see posts on forum like "Do they ship here to Canada? etc" and from your logo there is no doubt about that. I also like the logo overall, simple and not overly busy or anything like that. It lets me know exactly what you are selling and where you are located. I also like the python, at first I couldn't quite tell what species it was, but that might be good as well. I'm not sure where to locate the Company Name yet either.

My only criticism is that for my tastes it might be a little bright (but that just may be me, I always like darker colors), hmm maybe even outline the maple leaf in black? to give it a little depth? Well, that may detract from the whole Canada thing...

So what are your name ideas? Going off the whole Pandora/Canada thing, I thought something like Canadora Reptiles or similar. Just a brief brainstorm.

Well, you don't have to listen to anything I said, I'm not a advertising expert or anything like that. Just my two cents. Sorry if I was harsh or anything.

-StormSerpent
    1.0 Leatherback Het Hypo Bearded Dragon - Crush

Registered User Quantum Constrictors's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for all the advice Storm,

I really just made the background white so that it can be any colour. That was just the pallet I worked on. It will just be easier to transfer onto different colour shirts or business cards, what ever.

She is a ball python. But I just gave the logo just an over all python/boa feel. Since I never know what the future holds

As for a name I am not sure yet. It usually takes me a few days to think of a pet name. I dont wanna know how long for a company lol.

I will probably work on a company name here soon.
    - Joey

No snakes anymore!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    It looks awesome Joey! If/when i end up needing a logo i know who im going to lol...

My suggestion would be drape the snake over the leaf a little bit wider so you have room to put the Company Name across the leaf horizontally. Its easier for people to read it, horizontally, or at least it is for me lol. (Then again im a bit slow lol.)
    But yea i think itd look nicer like that. And the name should be in a neat font, not something fancy and hard to read, but something thats a little bold to make it stand out. Maybe even a futuristicky font? Keep all those colors and cartoony look, that looks nice imo. Then slap that baby on the back of an XL black 100% cotton tee and send it to me!
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo