Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,994

3 members and 2,991 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Thread: rant

Thanks
    Well... some of you may remember my post about corn snake sitting... well, it's not going well. I don't seem to have a corn snake to sit anymore - we can't find her anywhere!! She could have been out of the cage for up to a week, I hadn't been bothering/handling her because of the move to my house and didn't want to stress her out, I wanted her to eat on the weekend... well her mom came to visit a couple days ago to find an empty snake cage. Ugh, I feel terrible... I've searched but I can't find her, she's soooooooooo tiny... I'm worried because of what happened to Vincent...

Speaking of poor little Vince, I haven't had the chance to bury him because the ground is frozen, so I mustered up the courage to take him out of the freezer and see what a dead ball looks like. It looks like he burned himself on the heat registers, there were a few places where the skin looked weird and I could see pink flesh underneath. Also looks like he tried to shed, he had skin stuck all over him and retained eyecaps. So the poor little thing burned himself then froze to death... what a way to go :cry:

On the plus side, I rearranged Eleanor's 40 in hopes of lifting my spirits... it helped a little. I'll post pics later probably... I miss having a baby BP... I was thinking of posting my leos (1.3) in the classifieds to trade for a young bp but I don't know, if someone replied I don't know if I could do it (though I've said a million times I need to get rid of the geckos before June! and I have the permission to take 2 BPs to college and agh....) Anyway, that's enough of my ranting, I feel like I haven't posted on here in a while!
    -Lindsay

0.1 ball python - 1.1 leopard geckos

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Doesn't sound like it's been a very good week...

Hope the little corn snake shows up soon and healthy!
    We do not quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing.

Thanks
    That's terrible, Lindsay! I hope you find the corn.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

everyone

you have some rough luck, i wish you the best.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Little corns are escape artists.....it happens to even the best of us, man. Don't worry, with every dark cloud there is a silver lining my friend! Keep your head up.

Banned
    Thanks
    Corns are survivers, don't worry yet.