Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,084

2 members and 2,082 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,522
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    you rich" scam.

I got this in my email today:

Dear Friend,

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and assistance in the context stated below:

May I first introduce myself: I am Senator Luisa Pimentel Estrada,the first wife of Joseph Ejercito Estrada(former head of state and President of Philippines) who is presently held in detention in a hospital outside manilla,Philippines.I got your contact from the internet during the course of my search for a reliable foreigner who will to assist me in receiving the sum of US$47Million secretly deposited in my favour by my Husband.

This money was kept with a Security Company in Canada and I have all documents with me as of when it was deposited in a Security Vault for safe keeping. We have been deliberating on how to invest this fund abroad in a confidential manner until we came to a conclusion to use it to buy estates and part of it will be used for non-speculative investments in your country.

However,the current administration of Gloria Arroyo(The President of Philippines) is seeking the death of my husband.In pursuit of this vendetta,the present Government have resolved to freeze all known assets of Joseph Ejercito Estrada including properties at home and abroad and are presently embarking on to seize the various bank accounts of my Husband in Switzerland,UK and Australia.In fact, the attack on our family (The Estrada's) is so devastated to an extent of seizing our travelling passport,family accounts,trying some members of our family in court for offences allegedly committed by my Husband and even restrict us from seeing my husband.

My son was released from detention on the agreement to refund $1.5 million to the Government of Philippines allegedly stolen by my Husband. You can find this on;

http://latelinenews.com/ps/english/29432.shtml
    http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazi...29/cover1.html

We are not ready to comply to this as most of the family assets and bank accounts abroad have been Frozen by the Arroyo regime. In view of this grevious threat to our Economic and personal survival, our family trustee have secretly protected the deposit, you are to assists us in travelling to Canada to for the claims of the consignment with the aid of all legal documents that will be forwarded to you as time goes on.

In the meantime,there is a travelling embargo on the family members and our local accounts are seized as well as our telephone lines have been bugged.For this reason, telephone conversation will not be an ideal means of communication because our calls will be recorded.We are currently being catered for by the Government of Philippines in other to monitor and control our financial activities.we cannot be held responsible for the sins of my Husband. In view of this plight, I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this distressed call to save our family from a hopeless future.And if you agree to help, we shall discuss the disbursement ratio in our next correspondence after we have been acquainted.

I look forward to your quick response while thanking you for your co-operation.In view of all above details, I request you to keep this letter and co-operation highly confidential even if you are not interested.

Please send your reply to dr_mrs_luisapestrada@yahoo.co.uk.

Best wishes,

Senator Luisa Pimentel Estrada.

NBlease note that email correspondence will be safer due to the fact that all our phone lines have been bugged.
    Please reply to dr_mrs_luisapestrada@yahoo.co.uk.

----------------
    Powered by telstra.com

This is a scam! :evil: Do not contact these people! :evil: They want access to your bank account!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trust me, I've seen this garbage before. Most people on the net have heard about this, but there are always noobs!
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Thanks
    Thanks for the heads up Randy. I will keep my eye out for something like this.
    Da Wolf

"The strength of the pack is in the wolf. The strength of the wolf is in the pack." Rudyard Kipling 1894

1.0 Ball Python (Zeus)
    1.0 Jungle Python (Apollo)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I get those all the freakin' time, it drives me NUTS!! The title is always "Help from Nigeria" Ugghhh....

Thanks
    ya,i thought it was just some sort of spam mail that got past the filter.I laughed at the first one,but they are annoying.

Banned
    Thanks
    It's a very popular scam, saw it on court tv even. I forgot the name, but it was something like 719 scam. Basically you send them a large sum first, to cover bribes on their part, then they give you money.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Have you guys gotten this one:

Hello emroul,

Yes i reside in the U.S ohio, but i am not in town as i already told you in my last mail but if we can still continue with the transaction all i will need to is to call my business associates to make out a check $4000 when you get the payment you will remove $400 the $300 is for the little stress you are going to go through for me,then after that you will now send the balance of 3600 to my shipper's beneficiary who would be i chrage of the shipping aspect of the transaction.

Regards,

Jeff.

I got that when I was selling acouple of my ball pythons. I was reading around the BOI, and I guess it's a pretty popular scam that is sent to people who are selling reptiles.

Man, the things peole come up with. The sad part is, there are people falling for this stuff.
    Jennifer

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Why on earth would he want to send me $4,000 for a $100 snake? That's when I was like, "Ok, buddy". And the funniest part is, I think the responses are computerized, because first the guys' name was Peter or something, then it was Michael, then Jeff. (He sent me three emails). Just pathetic...

Thanks
    hey if someone wants to send an extra 3900 to you why not?

Banned
    Thanks

Building

It's not just reptiles, it's everyone.

Thanks
    haha,
    Dang, why are you guys blowing my scams!
    LOL, Maybe I can send out spam emails like "adopt a snake" you can get pictures of it and everything for less then the price of a cup of coffee a day..lol
    Whatta ya guys think?
    Rusty
    CT Reptile Rescue
    Rescue, Rehabilitation & Education
    For all Reptiles & Amphibians
    CTReptileRescue@Comcast.net
    (website coming soon)

Please help support:
    http://www.kidney.org/
    http://www.americanheart.org/
    http://www.liverfoundation.org/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast