Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,001

1 members and 3,000 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks
    A new pic of Snyder, showing how much she's grown. Her skin isn't saggy anymore, but she's really dark because she's about to shed.

Close-up of Snyder's head

3.0 new BP's, all CB by Alan Bosch. The top one is mine, the middle one my roommate's, the bottom one my cousin's 16th birthday present (she picked him out). The first and last are normals, but the middle is a poss. het. piebald.

This shows the colors of the new boys in contrast with one another.

The Dixie Reptile Show was small as we expected, but we got really lucky and wound up there at the same time as Alan Bosch. He hadn't been there for a year and a half and was planning to go to the Miami show this weekend but had cancelled because one of his kids was sick this week. He had the best looking BPs at the show (not that there were many), and we enjoyed chatting with him.

Also at the show were a number of very pretty milksnakes, kingsnakes, and corn snakes, and some tiny chameleons. There was one albino Burmese 14' long, a few small Burmese (~3 ft.), a couple dozen tarantulas, a few geckos, some good looking bearded dragons (including a few at Alan's table), emperor scorpions, some Kenyan sand boas, and one very sad, terrified, waterless, foodless, 7 mo. old neutered male Canadian lynx. Aside from my wanting to call the animal welfare cops on whoever brought the lynx (it was unattended while we were there, but next to the big burm), and the fact that the show was so small we spent 1/5 the time at the show that it took us to travel there and back, it was a good show. And meeting Alan and getting the deal we got on the poss. het piebald made it definitely worth the trip.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Banned
    Thanks
    Did you get pics of the show?

Thanks
    No, but my older daughter did some videotaping. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to transfer some of it and/or some still shots to the computer.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans

Banned
    Thanks
    Dang, oh well

PM me if anyone has expo pics

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Great looking BP's, Marla! I love that reduced pattern on Dante, what a b-day present! lol...They are all great looking.

Thanks

Here's some pics from our house:

Looking great Marla, great pics
    CT Reptile Rescue
    Rescue, Rehabilitation & Education
    For all Reptiles & Amphibians
    CTReptileRescue@Comcast.net
    (website coming soon)

Please help support:
    http://www.kidney.org/
    http://www.americanheart.org/
    http://www.liverfoundation.org/

Thanks
    Thanks, y'all. They are good-looking snakes, aren't they? And much stronger and more active than poor Snyder was when I got her. Seymour in particular has a great grip. I weighed them today, and Snyder and Seymour are each 119g, Dante is 104.9g, and little Hanover is 85g. Seymour's eyes went blue today, so he'll be following Snyder into shed.