Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,960

1 members and 2,959 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sims...

Thanks

Ok, I know I did this before, but..

Ok, this is off topic, but I have to ask... sorry!!!

Does any of you play The Sims games? If so, do you make your own skins and objects? If so, what program are you using? The reason I ask is this, I LOVE that game, and although I have over 3Gigs, yes I said 3 Gigs of hacked items, objects, etc.. I still can never find someting exactly to my liking.

On another note: something I was reading in readers digest..thought it was cute..

I over heard my 9 year old son on the phone with a friend discussing a computer simulation game. The game involved creating a family, a house for them to live in, and so on. My son, an old hand at the game, gave this warning, "Whatever you do, dont get kids. They dont bring in any money, and all they do is eat"!

*Out of the mouth of babes. Funny, I never thought of it that way when I was a kid, but now I see it. Now I know why Mom and Dad always said "I am not made of money-cant just go out and pick it off the tree in the yard" Maybe more kids should play The Sims and have sim kids..lol.
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Thanks
    Hello, fellow gamer! No, no sims here.......quake 3, unreal tournament 2003, and other assorted FPS.
    My son LOVES the sims and roller coaster tycoon and command and conquer 2. And of course Spongebob Squarepants and the Battle for Bikini Bottom is a riot.
    Anybody else into gaming?

Thanks
    Roller Coaster Tycoon is a blast, we have that one too. I just got Sim Theme Park..I think thats what its called, I have gotten so involved in The Sims I have only played the new one once. It is a zoo type thing. I love it, you get to build your own zoo. But then again, Sim City 4 is great too. I just love em'!!!
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I'm totally into Halo, Unreal Tournament, and I play Zoo and Rollercoaster Tycoon once in a while. I have the SIMS 4, but I don't have a clue how to navigate around it yet! (I just got it for christmas, lol)..

Halo has to be my number one. (Multi-player for PC)..

Jennifer

Thanks
    I'm a die hard fan of Sega Genesis... I've had that thing for 13 years, lol. I just upgraded to a Dreamcast this week... yeah yeah, so my technology is behind and that company doesn't make anything anymore, but oh well I think I'm moving backwards in the gaming world, I've had my eyes peeled for an Atari 2600, lol
    Also - I had the Sims for a day and played it all day - great game!! Then my sister stole it and I haven't seen it since
    -Lindsay

0.1 ball python - 1.1 leopard geckos

Thanks
    My kids and I play the Sims and have downloaded a bunch of wallpapers, floors, pets, skins, and other objects. I have a couple of the freeware programs for creating the stuff, but haven't really used any of them so I can't give you a comparison. Sometimes we've used The Sims Editor to make our people nicer and neater and such, though.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    My wife plays the Sims from time to time. Me, I'm pretty much Ultima Online exclusively, playing on a Player run shard.
    We do not quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing.

Thanks
    My whole family loves the Sims, my dad goes out and buys each expansion the week it comes out. =) One thing that bothers me is that in the Unleashed Expansion where you can have pets, you can get a cat, dog, bird, turtle, iguana, or fish, but no snakes! =)

Oh, and my brother makes entire families from just kids, he downloaded a fountain thing that when someone drinks from it, they turn into adults but still look like kids.

Emily

Thanks
    I play the Sims a little and have enjoyed it. But my true game playing intrests lye in th PS2 game console.
    Da Wolf

"The strength of the pack is in the wolf. The strength of the wolf is in the pack." Rudyard Kipling 1894

1.0 Ball Python (Zeus)
    1.0 Jungle Python (Apollo)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i'm with wolfman there. i've been addicted to TH underground and True Crime: Streets of LA since Christmas. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time is a sweet game too.
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast