Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,975

1 members and 2,974 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks
    It was great! It was so interesting to see all beautiful species of snakes and other reptiles (although the Hissing Cockroaches I could have done without seeing) . Some of them were EXTREMELY costly. I couldn’t imagine spending thousands of dollars like that on a snake. Everyone there was so friendly I learned a lot in the 2+ hours or so that I was there. I went with a friend and we would be talking about something and someone would come up to us and offer us information or advice. One guy gave me great info on keeping my crickets, saved me some money too.

My friend ended up buying an albino corn snake. She wasn't planning on buying anything, but said she had to get it because it was pink, lol. A vendor who she didn’t even buy the snake from came up to us giving advice on how to keep him. He later remembered something else and approached us again with info he left out. I couldn’t believe it. Things were so much cheaper there too. I am hoping that they will have another one soon after I get my house in order so I can get my tank and other supplies I will need to allow my bp’s their own tanks.

Thanks
    Very cool! Thanks for the report. I am looking forward to my first show this weekend.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    That's great to hear of a successful reptile expo. Which one did you go to? It's SOOO hard NOT to leave with anything from a show!

Banned
    Thanks
    Sounds like an awsome show. Where was it?