Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,213

1 members and 3,212 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Hey all you guys and gals,
    Ohhh....I just gotta brag a little about my Trinity...I purchased her at the IRBA show out here in Pomona back in February of last year and she was no more than a hatchling at the time...about a foot long.Would you believe that she is now almost FOUR feet long???!!!! it is almost scary :shock: I firmly believe that she is going to be a six foot plus Ball Python - I can see it happening in the next few years.I have basically loved her to death almost.Optimum feeding, temp and humidity and she has literally exploded on me.She just shed last night and she is gleaming now...and she is FAT...oh my, she almost looks like a Gaboon Viper..LOL...and she is so totally tame it is almost ridiculous...she is like a big fat toy stuffed snake...I take her out and watch movies with her and she just lays there and sleeps or flicks her tounge out and chills.

Hopefully for my birthday I may be able to con my parents into helping me out with a digital camera so I can deluge all of you with pictures of my Ball Python family.These darn snakes grow on you so much it isnt even funny.I think I would go blind if I lost one... so I lavis them with all the TLC that they can stand...LOL...

EyeLashViper

Thanks
    That IS impressive growth. Are you sure she's not a BP-Retic hybrid? (Just kidding)
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    how much does she weigh?
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

BITE GONE HORRIBLY WRONG!!!

I wish I knew exactly what she weighed...I think reptile weights are given in grams??? sort of confusing to me as I am not really good at the metric stuff.Do you need a particular type of scale to measure the weight of a snake? Trinity is pretty heavy...she is very fat and solid but LOL she eats like a pig...that is probably why.I have slowed down her feeding this winter but all summer she was powering the chow down...a real good feeder.No problems at all...
    EyeLashViper

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marla
    That IS impressive growth. Are you sure she's not a BP-Retic hybrid? (Just kidding)

Funny thing is I was thinking just that about my new male BP, Apok-he sort of has a different and to be honest, MEANER look than the average Ball Python.His head is more wedge-like and angular and he has these glittery golden eyes where you can see his slit pupils..he sort of has that malignant Reticulated Python look to him.And his temperment is more volatile as well.I think he wants to be a Retic when he grows up LOL....

EyeLashViper

Thanks
    LOL ... like his big sister Trinity! I always thought red-tails looked pretty darn imposing myself.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    That's a fast growth, specially for a bp. Maybe it's one of those rare bp's that grows to be 6' plus. Do you have pics of her?

Thanks
    Wow...that is impressive.

Thump

Banned
    Thanks
    Monty was big for his age till he decided he was too cool for food. Now his growth has basically halted.