Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,687

3 members and 2,684 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Menelas (42)

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD

Thread: Boomslang

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Boomslang

I'm going to be getting into dealing with hots soon, well first off a friend of mine that keeps a Gaboon Viper and some Cottonmouth's is going to show me how to properly handle them with the hook and what not. Not that I've never dealt with Cottonmouths growing up and using a stick and hands to grab it, but I want to learn the proper way because after I get some quality time in with that another friend is going to let me learn to hook his racers which are very fast and more like a Boomslang because of their speed and what not. After I have successfully managed everything I'm going to then apply for my venomous permit, but anyways to make a long story short, my whole goal to get into venomous is I want a Boomslang. I think they're beautiful and very attentive and it's between them or a Cobra but I think the Boomslang would be a better choice for me. My whole thing stopping me from having to already start training is that I can't even locate these for sale, and so I'm hoping somebody knows a breeder who sells them or can at least locate me some.

Thanks
    Look at your reptile wholesalers. They usually have some.

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2