My 4 and a half year old female bp wont eat. I know that they are common for going periods of time without eating. But I got her when she was 3 and she was eating for a while and then about 10-12 months ago she stopped eating. Its driving me nuts. Ive tried EVERYTHING. Ive tried feeding her colored, white, and dead mice. Shes always ate live though. Ive tried feeding her a dead mouse with chicken broth on it and also put her in a paper bag with a dead mouse over night to see if she would eat it. But everytime Ive got no response and she shows no interest in it.

I got her a mate about 4 months ago. I keep them in the same cage. He eats prefectly fine. And Im pretty sure that hes not the reason why she has stopped eating because she wasnt eating before I got him anyways. Im also afraid that she might be pregnant. One of her spurs are missing and Insomnia (female) and Narcolepsy (male) have been sticking together like glue (they never use to). Is there a sure fine way of telling if shes pregnant?

Im sorry for bothering all of you but Ive tried asking a lot of people. The only vet I can go to says that it will cost me 250 dollars to get her checked on to see why she wont eat and I just dont have THAT much money. But please if you have any answers or tips reply back. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for you time,
Jamie