Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,863

1 members and 1,862 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Thanks

Re: Odds of finding my lost bp?

[QUOTE=Izzys Keeper;1826924Ive thought up all kinds of locking devices. Planning on installing it soon[/QUOTE]

Don't bother, she can hack her way in with a Dremel tool. She can cut a chain in half with a Dremel tool, a paino hinge, they even sell Diamond cutting wheels, not much going to stop a Diamond cutting wheel....

Harry
    0.1 normal 3,200 grams 5 feet long
    100 gallon tank with 4 UTH
    3 are thermostat controlled, the 4th one is constantly powered located directly under the water dish.
    17" x 13" clear glass rectangular baking dish (5 quart) for her to soak in

Thanks
    Just wanted to give my final update. All is well with my albino and i. Things are still wierd with me and ny sister. I wanted to post some pics for you guys to see him. The first is the pic by steve markovich, the breeder i bought him from. The rest are crappy phone pics

And heres charlotte, my new little girl who i produced and happened to be born on my birthday. Quite the phoenix from the ashes if you ask me

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,923 Posts
    Kleptomania is a serious issue, so perhaps the shrink will actually help. Her reasoning might sound fishy, but she probably does have some sort of anxiety issue if she has stolen on multiple occasions.

Since she confessed, I honestly don't think you will find any more of your snakes missing. She probably knows she will be blamed immediately if one goes missing. As for locking your rack, it might be a good idea to put your mind at ease. I doubt your sister will go through the trouble to cut locks off a rack just to sell your snakes for a quick buck.

I'm glad you got your beautiful albino back, and look at that gorgeous spider! My spider girl is named charlotte as well
    ~Steffe

Ohio but looking to relocate grrrr new laws!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaorte View Post
    Kleptomania is a serious issue, so perhaps the shrink will actually help. Her reasoning might sound fishy, but she probably does have some sort of anxiety issue if she has stolen on multiple occasions.

Since she confessed, I honestly don't think you will find any more of your snakes missing. She probably knows she will be blamed immediately if one goes missing. As for locking your rack, it might be a good idea to put your mind at ease. I doubt your sister will go through the trouble to cut locks off a rack just to sell your snakes for a quick buck.

I'm glad you got your beautiful albino back, and look at that gorgeous spider! My spider girl is named charlotte as well
    glad you got your albino back! always sad to hear of such misfortune. lol charlotte must be a very popular spider name. thats my spiders name also
    Come see what's new with us at https://www.facebook.com/BFEPetsandSupply

Happy Herping!!!!

Thanks

I am relieved you got her back.

Harry
    0.1 normal 3,200 grams 5 feet long
    100 gallon tank with 4 UTH
    3 are thermostat controlled, the 4th one is constantly powered located directly under the water dish.
    17" x 13" clear glass rectangular baking dish (5 quart) for her to soak in

Thanks
    Oddly enough things do seem to work out sometimes.. Good luck with the bp and with your sister!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456