Ok. Heres the story. Ive spent the last month on a $350 payment plan for a beautiful 2011 albino male bp. Finally brought him home Wednesday. Saturday i come home from work i see the tub is halfway out the rack and he has vanished. Turns out my 20 year old sister wanted to check up on the baby rat i had thrown in there the day before (which he already ate) and forgot to close the tub.

I turned the basement it was in upside Down and meticulously examined everything in it piece by piece, moving each item to.the other side of the room after inspection. No snake. No holes in the finished walls or any way to get out. Checked the baseboard heater.boxspring,closet. Every suggestion on where to look that I've seen I've checked. To no avail

I've set small aquariums with live rats all around the basement with heat pads and hides. No luck. Tried the plastic bags around the floor.

Question is, I've heard all the success stories, but has anyone lost a snake and never found it? Im trying to be optimistic but its tough. Ive slept 4 hours in 3 days. I've been staying up listening for the snake goin over the bags. Sorry for the rant but Im feeling rather helpless/hopeless right now

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2