Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,900

1 members and 2,899 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Thanks
    I have been looking to get a ball python from LLLReptile and Supply Co. Has anybody here ever gotten any b.p's from them before? Or even know anyone who has? They have some 50% hets that were produced my Mark and Kim Bell. Just wondering how reputable they are. Thanks.

Jeremy

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Killed it ..but won't eat it

i've heard of them but never got any animals from them

I'd say go for it
    Girlfriend: Your room smells like reptile!!!
    Me: Are you saying my balls smell??

Thanks
    I considered ordering from them last month, but after talking to the sales guy on the phone, my confidence was shaken.
    He told me that the snakes came from farms and they were stored in two big bins, one containing new arrivals and the other larger, older snakes. I don't know if I got the wrong jist of what this dude was saying or what, but this did not paint a very good picture of a controlled environment to me. I decided that if I can't examine it first, or at least get a good feeling from the person I'm trying to purchase from, then I'll go somewhere else.
    Not that I know what I'm talking about, I never visited the place and my opinion is based on one phone call...............
    Thier prices are sweet and they have a wide selection, but I just didn't feel comfortable with getting my BP from the bin or whatever.........putting off a real get em in get em out vibe
    Wound up paying twice as much at a local pet store from a respectable breeder :wink:
    You should call them on the phone and see what you think, I could have just been talking to a new guy or total moron.........

Thanks
    I have never done business with them, but I have heard some people say that they got snakes with mites from them. I don't know if this is the exception or the rule. If you are going to get one online, I would encourage you to contact Bob Clark @ www.bobclark.com, or NERD at www.newenglandreptile.com Both are highly respected breeders, and have awesome customer service.....again, I have no personal experience buying from them, but I have never heard ANYONE complain about buying from them.

Good luck!
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Banned
    Thanks
    I'd personally not buy from LLL if it were a baby. Too much risk. But I'm eye'ing their prices on adult LTC's. I'd preferably never go with LLL, I've heard they suck.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I'd too suggest same as Randy, spend $10 extra dollars and get a TOP NOTCH animal. Those he mentioned were wonderful. There is also Dan and Colette Sutherland (ballpython.com or thesnakekeeper.com). I did business with them, and they were WONDERFUL.

What were you lookin' to buy hets for? (Albino, piebald, etc?)

Good luck,
    Jennifer