Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,985

1 members and 2,984 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Saw this on the joke site I visit.

Go to http://www.google.com

In the search field type French Military Victories (no quotation marks)

Hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.

Check out the results.
    We do not quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Off Topic but Funny

LMAO!!! HAHA that's halarious... were you really bored to type that in, or were you actually doing some research for french "victories". I love it when people find weird stuff like that. TOO funny :lol:

Jennifer

Banned
    Thanks
    That's actually a scan by albinoblacksheep.com, it's not real. They managed to scam google.

Banned
    Thanks
    I read all about it on a thingy that tells you how to scam google. I'm trying to get ideas for the site

Thanks
    That is good........ :lol:
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is....

....Tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    However they did it, it's pretty funny. Someone else did something similar. If you do the same process, only substituting "miserable failure" for "French Military Victories", you get the White House Bio page for George W. Bush.
    We do not quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing.

Thanks
    I decided to check this one out even though I do not believe Bush is a failure, not the best, but deffinetly not a failure. I accidentally typed an s after failure (failures) Guess what came up? A page on Bill Clinton. Now in my opinion......that is a failure.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is....

....Tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Without adding any commentary that might result in any kind of political debate, what I like to tell people is that we are all still too close to the situation to give a real objective evaluation of either the current or previous administration. Same thing when people ask me about the war in Iraq. It will take some years to pass to start seeing what happened in the more complete context of history, rather than in the emotions of the moment.

My own personal opinion is that Clinton's presidency will be rated as "average" at best in the historical context. George W. Bush's presidency, being still in "process" is completely up in the air. His performance so far may lead all of us to one opinion or another, but again, our limited perspective coupled with our emotions will color how we interpret his actions. This administration will have to be rated based on the total performance from the time Bush took the oath of office until the time the Presidency is handed over to the next president, and even then, we'll need some time to fully realize the ramifications of what was done by this administration. That is neither a criticism nor an endorsement for Bush; it's merely a statement of what I see as the pattern of history. Rarely is a president's impact, or lack thereof, fully realized until all the "ripples" have made their way through the ensuing years.

Face it, here it is some 40 years after the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and only now is the real quality of his administration coming under serious historical scrutiny. Our society is finally reaching the point where we can get past the "martyred hero" image and begin looking more objectively at the whole man, not just the public image presented to the cameras. For much of the past 40 years, any attempt to honestly evaluate JFK's administration was met with marked hostility along the lines of "How DARE you suggest he had flaws?!?" How dare a historian suggest JFK had flaws? Perhaps because he DID have flaws, and history is not served best by whitewashing those?

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Need a little help

good post hoomi!!!!
    Girlfriend: Your room smells like reptile!!!
    Me: Are you saying my balls smell??