Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,859

4 members and 2,855 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD
    Thanks

i made a total of 4 subalbums and i could only rename 1

So I was feeding Ribbon today, and the mouse apparently hadn't noticed that he was supposed to be dinner. He was scampering around for about 30 seconds before he ran up to sniff Ribbon, and BAM! He barely touched her and she snapped around him. That's my baby! *tear tear* =)

Emily

Thanks
    All but one of the mice that I have fed Monty Joe didnt have a clue, but then why should they, they have never seen a snake. But I had one mouse that went face to face with my BP and it was a stand off. Then just as my BP struck, that dag gone mouse jumped straight up in the air. And this was the second miss that Monty had against this mouse. I swore that if Monty missed one more time that the 3 strike rule was in effect and the mouse would be spared and become the alpha male of the breeder mice. But I guess the third time is a charm because Monty didnt miss the third time. But he deffinetly had to work for that meal.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is....

....Tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed.

Thanks
    The first mouse I fed Zeus made the mistake of looking to see what was in the dark hole, and when he did he didn't get to see daylight anymore. I also had a anouther mouse and Zeus stare at each other just a few inches away from each other, and I was beging to wonder if he was going to eat the mouse or the mouse was going to eat the snake. But Zeus then hit the mouse and it was all over. It was the weirdest thing watching a BP and a mouse just staring at each other like they don't know what they are suppose to be doing. Crazy.
    Da Wolf

"The strength of the pack is in the wolf. The strength of the wolf is in the pack." Rudyard Kipling 1894

1.0 Ball Python (Zeus)
    1.0 Jungle Python (Apollo)

Banned
    Thanks
    I pre kill mine... I feel bad when they get constricted, so I kill them quickly. Works wonders.

With x-mas coming up it seems like the babies will barely be able to relax, with the family wanting to old and touch them...