Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,038

2 members and 3,036 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks
    Well, I have obtained permission from my boss (read "wife") to get another hatchling BP from Randy Remington. He will be a 50%, possibly 66%, het albino. If his mom ever proves out to be het, he will be a 66%. I'll put up pics within 10 minutes of getting him home, rest assured.
    I love the holiday season! The wife is in a very giving mood. She is letting me get this baby knowing that I (hopefully) have an adult being shipped to me this week from Texas.....FREE! Don't know if it's male or female, though.
    I'll keep ya updated, and post pics.....now to think of some names.......
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Oooh, that's wonderful. Man, I wish I could get another one or two or three :mrgreen: but I'm packed as far as room goes. Everyone is living comfortably without any more interruptions. I want them all! lol

Let us know the names you choose.

Banned
    Thanks
    I can't wait till you actually start producing morphs, that'll be awsome. Gonna get another 50%, or 100%?

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Randy,

Glad to see you are excited about the new guy. Now I feel really bad for not taking pre-shed pics. I just checked and they are so in white now that you wouldn't be able to see any pattern in a pic anyway.

I still think of these as pretty much normals but while you are mulling over the chance of him being het albino don't forget that his father is 50% chance het Jolliff axanthic. I guess that only works out to something like a 1 in 8 chance of being a double het snow so maybe best not to get too excited about that prospect, but it could happen ...

Thanks
    That's even better! I had forgotten about the possible Axanthic part!
    Now I'm even more excited! (If that's possible)
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Cool i would like to get presents like that, but i think i will wait, when i bought me an apartment for myself. because everybody in the house are grumpy with all the animals that i already have: 2 bearded dragons, 1cockatiel, 1 cockel spaniel and my little cousins have three hamster.
    Jesús