Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,081

1 members and 3,080 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks
    Ribbon seems to like to climb up things and then just slide off. I've had to catch her whenever she's on my bed because she starts crawling off the edge without anything to hang on to and then she slides off. Is that something she's going to grow out of? She's only 5 months old.

Emily

Banned
    Thanks
    Babies are extremely into climbing about. As they get old they do get out of it....normally.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    they grow out of climbing usually but if they don't they'll fall off of anything
    sometimes its a calcualted fall and they just bail because its the only way down
    it doesn't hurt them i would imagine they would have to fall very far before they get hurt
    mine used to bail off of counters and kitchen tables and everything it didn't care
    Girlfriend: Your room smells like reptile!!!
    Me: Are you saying my balls smell??

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    We get some good laughs out of Phil because he'll stretch way out to do something, and then get himself off balance and fall over. It never seems to bother him or hurt him, but it does look really funny to watch.

Phil is 5 months old as well.

I haven't noticed if Magellan (4 months old) is as klutzy yet, but he does seem to share the inclination to crawling up and over everything. I have a small flourescent "under cabinet" light fixture in his enclosure, and last night he had crawled over the cord and was swinging on it.
    We do not quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing.