Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,388

2 members and 3,386 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks
    Well I brought her home earlier today.. man i haven't been this excited in a long time I put her in her home and turned on the red light and left her alone for a few hours (checking peridically) to let her get accustomed to it. And about an hour or so ago I came home from eating and she was pokin her head outta the hide box like "hello?" so I got her out and held her for almost an hour and a half. Every time i went to put her back in the cage she would cling to my arm and try comin back up So I'd hold her more.

Finally had to put her down tho . My dog Timmy (a cockerspaniel mix) was at the edge of my bed, when i had Andariel on it, just panting and all sorts of excited. I haven't ever seen him so anxious to see what it was. But i was careful to keep them seperate. I don't know about Andy, but I know timmy woulda just wanted to smell. I think i'll wait a little before i let them meet, if i do at all. But he's sittin at the edge of the table where I have her enclosure just waggin his tail and watchin her stretch out and stuff.

I'll try to dig up some batteries for my digital camera after i get some food and take some pics of my new lady

Does anyone live in the western maryland/ SW Penn/ WV area? I'd love to talk and hang out with someone who knows more about herps than I do to learn more.

-Chris

Thanks

New Pics

here ya go guys and girlz. Thanks to RPlank for settin up my photogallery

Pics can be seen here ---> http://ball-pythons.net/modules.php?...view_album.php

Thanks
    Congrats once again! And great pics! That second one is really cute, she looks so cozy
    -Lindsay

0.1 ball python - 1.1 leopard geckos

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Magellan

Great pics
    i also have some pictures of my bp in the photo gallery. I haven't post it in any forum yet because I'm still learning how to doing it :? well maybe after this week i will try again.
    Jesús

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Invitation

Nice... I haven't been handling Magellan much yet, in case he needs to settle into his new home a bit more. Judging from his behavior, though, I think he's made himself right at home.
    We do not quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Wow, she is gorgeous!

Banned
    Thanks
    Sweet pics. Yeah, babies can be pretty weird sometimes

By the way, do you think you can make your avatar a tad bit smaller so it doesn't squish the forum up?