Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,500

1 members and 2,499 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I just was wondering, if any of you that have kept bp's in the same cage could share their success story (or whatever you want to call it). I am aware of the downsides to this method, but I'd like to hear a few good ones as I am very hard headed. i still wanna put 2 bp's in one cage.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i did it for a while and it was fine for me just provide lots of hides and make sure your new BP isn't infected with anything
    i still wouldnt recommend it because its so cheap and easy to just go get a rubbermaid setup
    the hole deal cost me 40 dollars canadian
    Girlfriend: Your room smells like reptile!!!
    Me: Are you saying my balls smell??

Banned
    Thanks
    I've done it and only hit one wall, Monty went off feed. I think that was probably just because he's a bp tho. I did it in a 5x2x2 and had some great sucess. The babies ate like mad. They all had good sheds, craps, ect. They'd curl up and sleep together, often inside Monty's coils, and they got along great. I probly would not advise you do it, but I've done it with minor sucess.

Thanks
    I am doing it with awesome success and no problems. I have 3 bp's that live together now. I have plenty of hides, they get fed in a feeding box away from eachother... all have a great appetite as usual. They have been together for awhile now, and there is no signs of stress. I think it can be done as long as you watch over your bp's well.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i agree
    if you have lots of space for them and lots of different hide boxes I don't see why you can't keep them together
    i seperated mine soley because one was male and the other female and i noticed they were getting "fresh" and my female isn't big enough to breed so i had to seperate them.
    Girlfriend: Your room smells like reptile!!!
    Me: Are you saying my balls smell??