Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,019

2 members and 3,017 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,357 Times in 4,745 Posts

How is Bindi Sue doing

We used to always watch Steve Irwin. We loved him. Seen every episode. I still remember the day he died. My husband had to work and I didn't. So he was up early, and he came in to wake me up and tell me. First thing I said was, "I can't believe he's gone". And I still can't. We were so sad. The world lost a great man, and the animals lost a great ambassador. What also makes me sad was I loved seeing little Bindi so closely bonded to her Dad, and just as passionate. They would have made an amazing team. I hope she keeps it up. That little girl lost a great Dad. I wonder how she's doing without him. I would love to visit Australia zoo someday. Probably won't be the same anymore.
    Last edited by DooLittle; 04-05-2012 at 11:32 PM.
    If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.

Thanks
    She has been doing some acting. She was in the latest Free Willy movie here recently.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AK907 For This Useful Post:

DooLittle (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,357 Times in 4,745 Posts

Re: How is Bindi Sue doing

Quote Originally Posted by AK907 View Post
    She has been doing some acting. She was in the latest Free Willy movie here recently.
    Yeah, we saw that. Our daughter used to love her tv show, Bindi the Jungle Girl. I haven't seen that on in awhile though. She even downloaded some of Bindi's songs on her ipod.
    If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.

Thanks
    Life is so strange. We will never understand why terrible things can happen to wonderful people. But, life goes on, and the memory of Bindi's dad lives on. She has every episode of his show, every great story from everyone he touched. That is no replacement, but through that, she will have been able to know him just a little more.

I really admired Terri through all of that. She was so strong. I remember her being reduced to tears when she talked about their little boy Bob "fixing" Steve's motorbike by hitting it with a screwdriver and saying "I'm fixing daddy's motorbike so he can ride it in heaven." I'm tearing up just thinking about it. Steve was remarkably honest and genuine in how he presented himself. I truly believe he was an excellent husband and father, and though that makes his death all the more baffling and tragic, he died doing what he loved. We will never forget him.
    0.1 - Normal ball python, Zola

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emily Hubbard For This Useful Post:

DooLittle (04-06-2012)