Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,959

2 members and 2,957 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero

Thread: My bp's arrived

Thanks
    My bp’s arrived on Friday. That tank is a lot bigger then what I expected, actually the snakes are a lot bigger then what I expected too. They guy I got them from feed them for me. That is when he tells me that one of them probably won’t eat because she is most likely pregnant and should be laying her eggs at any time! He says that once she lays them I can call him and he will come pick up the eggs, because a friend of his will incubate them. I thought I was getting slightly younger snakes, atleast not at breeding age. He says that they are about 3 years old.

My son has named them Iwood (I have no idea where he got that from) and Gracias. I guess that is what happens when you have a 2 ½ year old name animals, lol. He did a good job naming Snuffy the leopard gecko.

I’m going to try to get some pictures of them, but they spend most of their time in the hiding spot. I am going to wait until my son is at his fathers before I start trying to handle them. I want to get more experience with them before I take them out with my son around.

Thanks

LOL...It's just not workin!

Congratulations! Wow, a gravid BP! Too bad you aren't set up to keep the eggs, baby BP's are the cutest thing you've ever seen (except your own kids!)
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Banned
    Thanks
    Holy crap, lucky! Good luck with em, make sure to get pics!