Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,467

6 members and 3,461 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,537
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

Thread: Feeding Pics

Thanks

morphs..

Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Feeding Pics

that thing is a beast!
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Banned
    Thanks
    Are those real leaves? Nice boa!

Thanks
    Yup, real leaves. I went for the natural look in the aquarium. Thanks!
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Thanks
    Great lookin boa Randy! your is only the second or third that I've seen that matches the lighter colors like mine, the're awsome!How long is she/he, my was stretched out on the back/top of the couch last night, she measured in right at 53". Are those medium or large rats that yours is devouring?
    Happy Holidays!!
    Ryan

Thanks
    Jazzy was right at 48" when I took that pic. That was a medium rat. She just shed again yesterday, so some new pics and measurements are in order shortly.
    Randy

Thanks
    WHOH I definately want one lol. I talked to my friends last night and the third guy me and my best friend are gettin a place with got a job workin with my best friend so the moving to a house is a go Prolly around the first of the year. So look for my collection to start shortly there after

-Chris

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    GREAT looking snake Randy! I seem to have missed this thread, I notic it is a month old, lol. Ah well, awesome boa anyway! Has she grown much for ya since that pic?

Jennifer

Thanks
    I lied in my above post....she was 42" last time I measured her (September). This was the third shed since then. As of tonight, she's 47". I had a moment of weakness tonight, and considered trading her for a Blood Python baby at the local reptile shop. Luckily, he didn't need another half-grown boa. I think if I had done it, I would be kicking myself for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Not like she's a morph or anything, but I'm REALLY attached to her!
    Randy

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    If you REALLY must part with her, I'll take her!! :lol:

Jennifer