Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,653

0 members and 2,653 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    8) Hey Everybody...
    Well, I am still around - I just have not been on the forum the last couple of weeks I guess.I am in the process of looking for a cheaper apartment out here in Los Angeles so I have been preoccupied.My two Ball Pythons, Trinity and Cypher are doing fine - Trinity just shed a couple of days ago and now measures 32 inches long.She has grown two whole inches since her last shed! Cypher is holding at 26 inches and is just a tad smaller than the big girl.

I am going to be attempting a feeding with a thawed juvie rat this evening.I am thawing it out all day today and then I will warm it up to body temp later this evening and when it is lights out for my two BPs I will introduce the thawed rat at the hide and hope for the best.

I have been doing a LOT of study on basic snake biology and Ball Python husbandry in particular.I have to say that my BPs have really become much more than just a couple of specimens like they were back when I purchased them in March of this year.They are so tame and docile that they are bona fide pets now....they are so funny...they are like big old slugs that I can put on my bed and turn around and do stuff and come back a half hour later and they are still where I left them.Very mild mannered snakes I must say.I love them.

Well, that is about all for now...I will be around and thanks for asking about me RP Plank!!!!

EyeLashViper

Banned
    Thanks

Here I am RP Plank!!!!

Welcome back, I was wondering where you went! I thought you got bored and left! Good luck on the apartment.

Let us know how the f/t rats go, it'll be interesting to see if they take it their first try.

Yeah, I love how bp's are like that. I can watch a movie with them curled on my chest without spending the movie keeping them in place. Perfect pets.

Thanks
    Glad you are still around! I hadn't heard of any huge earthquakes dumping LA into the ocean, but ya never know! Speaking of Trinity and Cypher, have you seen the third Matrix yet? I imagine you did on opening night! If so, what did you think? (NO SPOILERS!) LOL!
    Hope the F/T try goes well!
    Good to hear from ya!
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Thanks
    O I seen it to....Must seee .......Dont wanna say anything else just go to the restroom b4 lol you will bust ur bladder cuz u wont wanna get up
    http://www.theoscion.com/forum/
    For computers and Technology..come by