Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 531

1 members and 530 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus

Thread: My Cage

Banned
    Thanks
    Wooohooo!

My precision arrived today, I was so happy. Opening that big box was like opening a giant gift on christmas. Just excited by what could be inside. I expected a medium sized cage, but this thing is huge. It came with a bottle of glue to attach the door, this bottle is absolutely huge. I used maybe 1/1000th of it. I'll have enough super glue to last me a good while. The cage itself is very nice. It only takes a 1x2 heat mat on medium to heat it. I specified one vent, so it holds heat and humidity perfectly. The door is easy access, and it lights up nicely. The cage is too nice to describe, so here are some pics.

Monty loving it, he explored for hours.

Look how well this holds humidity! I put a damp piece of astro turf in there and it turned to a sauna!

Tell me what you think. I'll get pics of the heating and the vent soon. I'm definitely buying from them again.

Thanks
    Looks good! Monty has a new castle! You do have another hide for him.....right?
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Banned
    Thanks
    No, doesn't need one.

Thanks
    Uuuuhhhhh, ok. Hey, check out this cool caresheet I found, written by a very knowldgeable friend of mine...... http://ball-pythons.net/modules.php?...d=4&page=1
    "Another thing that is needed inside the cage is hides. Preferably two should be available. If placed on either side of the cage the snake can go back and forth to get its heat while hiding. Never make a snake chose between heat and shelter."
    Cheers!
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Thanks
    Were did you get the cage at? (Link?)
    http://www.theoscion.com/forum/
    For computers and Technology..come by

Thanks

Eastern Kingsnakes

Randy

Banned
    Thanks
    Damn, caught. I was playing, I have a half log I need to wash before puting in. That cave is all he'll ever use though. I also need to get a blue bulb equal to about 40 watts.

Banned
    Thanks
    I just went down to hold Monty and was shocked, there is still a high level of humidity being kept in there. And no heat seems to be lost. For the price, these cages are amazing.