Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,395

5 members and 3,390 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,537
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg

Thread: New critter!

Thanks
    I had the itch to get another Kingsnake the other day. My first one escaped, and was apprehended by our kitten. Anyways, I found an Albino Kingsnake at a local reptile shop. Don't know if it is male or female....I named it Callie, I guess I can shorten it to Cal if I need to later! More pics in my album!
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Banned
    Thanks

New critter!

Ooooo. an albino!

Congrats, so whats the total at now? Thought the wifey said no more!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Man now ya got me wanting another colubrid. I think I'm going to get one in a few weeks, I'll keep you guys updated. By the way, gorgeous snake... I know it's none of my business, but how much did she run ya?

-Wiz
    -Will

Photo Album: http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....ndex&cat=10072
    Currently Keeping - 4 ball pythons, a redtail boa, and a cali king. Now look, admit it. You know you want to give me an albino ball python.

Thanks
    The wife did say no more.......I don't know why she allowed this one.....maybe she's planning on leaving me? Who knows? I think she's more adamant about no more BP's. The grand total now is 9. One kingsnake, one BCI, and 3.4 BP's. It was only $30! I was pleased!
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Banned
    Thanks
    7 bp's?? You never said you owned 7! Or I wasn't paying attention. All this time I thought you had 4, lol.

Which would be your favorite?

Thanks
    I don't know....I like all of them for different reasons. As far as personality, I love my BCI....she is so laid back, and inquisitive. I don't really know why I like the BP's so much.....They are easy to care for, and just fascinating, I guess. As far as looks, the Kingsnake is absolutely beautiful! Don't think I can pick one favorite! It's kinda like asking me which of my four kids I like best!!!!! Maybe that's where you got the 4....my four rugrats! Read this http://www.ball-pythons.net/index.ph...41&start=0 and you can meet me all over again!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BallKingdom
    7 bp's?? You never said you owned 7! Or I wasn't paying attention. All this time I thought you had 4, lol.

Which would be your favorite?
    Randy

Banned
    Thanks
    LOL, you got a jungle there Rand, I can see why the wife cut you off. I saw the orange striping on that het, you might get lucky!

Thanks
    *Fingers crossed!*
    Randy