Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,834

1 members and 2,833 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Thanks
    My wife and I went to one of the local pet stores tonight and found a beautiful female ball. Right now, she's about 18 inches long with a black and gold pattern. She was very very calm and docile. She was even on the verge of shedding!!!!! We both held her for a few minutes and the owner of the store held her the entire time that we were there (about 30 minutes). She was just a happy as she could be, crawling all around and being very curious. We're going Saturday to see her get fed (per a lot of people's suggestions), and hopefully bring her home either Saturday night or Sunday. We're going tomorrow to get all of her stuff for her new home and hopefully get it set up tomorrow night. I just fell in love when I held her, even if I was shaking a little bit, but it didn't seem to bother her at all. The guy there seems extremely knowledgeable about herps and is going to set up an appointment with their vet if we want him to to get her checked out. She looked very good, no mites or ticks, very calm, but also very curious. She has a lot of gold stripes along her top line. Anyway, just had to share. As soon as we get her and get some good pics, I'll be sure to post them. Thank you all for your very helpful advice and suggestions.

Banned
    Thanks

Well, we've found our new pet!!!

Yeah I shook too when I first got Monty, I was too excited. That was awsome.

Congrats! Is it cb or wc or ch? You'll definitely have a lot of fun with it! Babies in my opinion are the best to start out with. I used to buy adults until Monty, and I realized how fun it was to raise them. So now I got two babies. LOL

Trust me, you'll love it even more when you own it.

Thanks
    she is a ch. It's just dang near impossible to find a cb around here, and besides, I hate to drop that much money on my first bp. She really is quite cute.
    ~~Liz~~
    mom to Roz our BP
    3 furry babies and 2 human babies

Banned
    Thanks

Group Shot

I was gonna buy 2 ch over the summer, and they died during shipping. So the guy replaced them with two cb! The ones I got now. 2 cb females, and I paid like 18$. CH is 18$ from the guy, and cb 60$. But because the first ones were ruined by UPS he refunded me with cb. I got lucky, sorta.