Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,659

0 members and 1,659 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero

Thread: Speech Success!

Hey guys....well I did my speech today and it turned out great. I am literally talk of the school at the moment.

I did my speech then I bought out the snakes. Everyone was scared at the thought of touching one...but by the end of the day at least 80% of the people touched them. I also took them to my Bio class.

I brought my Ball Python, Boa, & Burmese PYthon. I have them in a room in pillowcases in their own 10 gallon with heat pads so they are fine. I am getting a ride home also.

But I think I got an A! YES! Everyones favorite was the Ball Python...except a few liked the Burmese Python.

Banned
    Thanks

Speech Success!

Yeah, you must be da man because you brought a 5 foot python to school as a project! Most people bring a poster or something lame.

I hope you looked at it from an educational standpoint and made them well aware that snakes are neither slimy, mean, or for the most part venomous. Instead of just saying they bite you all the time and are vicous creatures. Thats awsome, did you get pics? Exactly what did your project consist of?

My three contentions were: Snake Sense & Movement, Snake Aggressiveness & Size, and Snake Care. It was a success....no I didnt say they were vicious..when they asked if they bite I said no although I was bit once but it was my fault.