Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 565

0 members and 565 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hey guys........well when I went to work I picked up some vines for my Black Rats cage.........I also added a new water dish and cut the old hidebox down alot. He uses it more now thanks for tellin me to make it smaller

Old Cage Setup

New Cage Setup

Good pic of his size......he's in a 10 gallon

Caught the little guy takin a drink too!!!1

Tell me what ya think.

Banned
    Thanks
    Did you ever get that kingsnake from your teachers daughter? Nexr season Don you need to catch me a 7 foot bullsnake and send it.

No and if I do get it, it won't be until next year thats when she leaves for college. HAHA! If I caught a Bullsnake I'd keep it! But I cant find a sticking Garter Snake let alone a Bullsnake!

But I could hook you up with 20 plus American & Fowlers Toads I catch? haha they are always here....I usualy find 1-2 each day!

Banned
    Thanks
    Got two already, naw. Keep looking man. During my herping season I can find a snake within 3 mins of looking. It's great, but the species aren't.

Haha you have two? I kept one before and they're annoying........haha oh well.

What do you find anyways?? The ONLY snake I have caught was a Ringneck Snake.

Thanks
    Make sure that enclosure has one heck of a secure lid...ratsnakes are NOTORIOUS escape artists - you'd be amazed what they can get out of.

Food for thought.

K
    Kara L. Norris
    The Blood Cell - BloodPythons.com
    Selectively-bred bloods & short-tailed pythons
    Quality is our only filter.

Yeah I know....eertime I go to open it he drops down...he sits in the lids lip...but he cant get out for some reason lol

Banned
    Thanks
    My corn would do that all the time. I'd have to open it a bit so he'd fall off of it. It sure was annoying.

Thanks
    A rat snake I had at one point in time was great at escaping. She got out all the time. I got her for $5 from some kid that brought a whole lot of them in from Florida and they were wild caught ofcourse..when I got her, she was real thin, full of mites... and docile. After I de-nmited her and got her fattened up, she got nasty and I could not even hold her. When she got loose, you had to becareful re-catching her cause she would bite you for sure. I ended up giving her to the zoo cause I could not do alot with her, and I much preferred a snake I could handle easily. She did well with the zoo, in fact they even bred her...

Banned
    Thanks
    Mean snakes have attitude, spunk. It's cute.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast