Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,972

1 members and 2,971 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,490
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Thread: Site Growth

Banned
    Thanks
    I was absent all yesterday and most of the day before. We had a massive power outage that lasted all night long, so I ws not able to check the site. Today I log on and see 5 people online, and think "hey, thats odd", so to see how the site did without me I checked the stats, over 350 yesterday and 250 so far today. By this time I'm thinking "what the hell is going on" I looked at our stats for search engines, meaning the ammount of hits pulled in via search engines, it has MORE then doubled in a single day. I truly think BPK will become a major herp site in the future, this is so unexpected....

Thanks everyone.

VP of Cool
    Thanks

Re: Site Growth

Quote Originally Posted by BallKingdom
    I truly think BPK will become a major herp site in the future, this is so unexpected....
    I was strolling down memory lane, reading some of threads posted during bp.nets infancy. I came across this post and could not help but freak out a little at the prediction! 2005 has come and gone and the site has indeed reached great heights. Here is to hoping that it will continue to prosper and attain gargantuan proportions in the coming years I'm slightly inebriated so forgive me for having dug something out of the past
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu