Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,993

1 members and 2,992 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,490
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Thread: Fasting

Banned
    Thanks

Morphs

It's been a while since Monty ate, since August 19th to be exact. My cam puts times on them. I figure it is possibly his cage mates, or the massive size of his last meal. Here is a pic of what he last ate, think something so big could fill him up enough that he just isn't hungry?

My babies are lovin it when they get to take his extra food. I'm trying to start him up on large mice, not gonna waste 4.00 on a rat if he isn't gonna eat.

Thanks

Funny Pic

Sounds like he is just fasting..I would not worry about it unless he is losing weight. Looking at the pics from his last meal, I dont think it was so big it filled him up. Also, if the girls are in with him, maybe move them out, maybe he is feeling stressed and not wanting to eat. Just a thought.

Banned
    Thanks
    Monty is a good boy about feeding normally. the only times I've ever seen him go off for the slightest time were when he'd been eating a lot.

Regardless, I'm scanning the local classifieds for a tank tonight. The anoles feel at home in the 20.

Banned
    Thanks

Chat

I told myself I wasn't gonna blow my cash, but it looks like I got just a little bit more to go, then I can buy Monty a vision. Damn, I'll just start over in saving, after I buy 3 more. I guess I might as well switch to visions unless anyone knows of a cheaper kind of custom cage.