Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,967

1 members and 2,966 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Hotties

Banned
    Thanks
    Well, since the gallery went down I got more pics, here they are.

That bp right beside Monty is that female I've been tellin you all about. She's about as big as Monty was when he was 9 months old! I'm pretty sure she'll be a giant. Lets hope.

This was so cute, I add fake plants in the water because they feel more comfortable. They all soak now because they can hide among the leaves and feel safe. Sheds have been great lately. And the heat mat is underneath the dish, and a 50 watt above it. No way are they gonna get too cold. brings the humidity sky high.

This is before it ate, it looks way bigger now, LOL. Oh and I was told they hatched at the end of July. So three or so months old.

After having eaten

Well, there they are. They're all doing great, but Monty is being a bit of a bad eater. Who can blame him with the size of his last meal? If he doesn't eat by the next two weeks he gets a 35 gallon to himself.

You have them all together? I would seperate the babies until they are the same size. I got a new 10 gallon for my female when I get her back.

But otherwise....nice

Banned
    Thanks
    Yeah, they live in the 5x2x2. I waited about a month before introducing them to Monty. I'd start by allowing them a few hours together and they hit it off. After a couple weeks of small times together I just let them be in there permanently. The majority of the time Monty is in his cave taking a nap, and the babies just go sleep in his coils. I need to get rid of the cave soon because it seems like it might be gettin a bit cramped. I'm going back to my old 12 pack boxes. Disposable, cheap, and they work well. Everyone should use them.

So if it is the babies maybe cauing stress, doubtful, Monty will get a 35 or 40 for himself. But he had a giant meal, I think thats the problem.

VP of Cool
    Thanks
    More like Hot little Fatties :lol:
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

VP of Cool
    Thanks
    Common people these are gorgeous! Where are your comments?
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

Thanks
    those balls look nice and fat lol j/k they do look nice when i get a job im going to buy another ball python i can hardly afford the one i got
    There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it.
    1.1 Ball Pythons (Schurke & Sage)
    0.1 Chilean Rose Tarantula (Artemis)
    0.1 Blood Python (Clover)

Sweet man I plan on getting a Female for Rocky!

Banned
    Thanks
    Damn guys, those pics are mad old. October old! Monty lost weight during his fast, but is already fatter from the gerbils. Goldy got massive, she's huge. Runt started thickening when "she" ate that rat.

I wanna get Monty wicked fat. All he wants is gerbils, NOTHING else. He's got two sitting in him right now He runs away from mice and rats, but is goes nuts around gerbils. I love seeing him finally eat.

Awesome at least you ate. I'm gonna try and get my friends......he really doesnt sare for his female that good. I just saw it....its the same size basically as it was when I last saw it like 4 months ago. I keep telling him to RAISE HIS TEMPS....but he just doesnt care. I feel bad for the little girl

But yeah I am either going to buy a female baby....raise her up....or just buy an adult...which I'll probably do...then I can breed next year cause my old man is 4yrs old coming on 5 soon

Banned
    Thanks
    Buying an adult female that isn't WC will cost ya, over 150$

Your best bet would be finding an LTC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast