Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,950

0 members and 2,950 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Thanks
    I was at work last night, and my manager who is quite the jerk, was going to feed a cute black bear hamster to a boa cause he said it was funny looking. I took it from him and carried him "BBH" around in my pocket to keep him from being fed to a boa..he is so cute. At the end of the night, my managaer told me that I should take the hammy home if I liked him so much and did not want him to be snake food, cause thats is what he planned on doing with it cause "its funny looking", So, I told the hubby about it last night, and he told me to bring him home. So I went up there this evening, and one of the guys I work with told me the manager called and told him to feed the hammy off to a snake cause I was not going to be there to save it. LOL But, I got there with 2 hours plus to spare until feeding time, and brought him home. I was suckered. Cant help it... we decided to call him Lucky. Thats exactly what he is too. Hehehe So Lucky is tucked away in his new home, and sweet as can be, I just LOVE the black bear hammies, they are so much nicer than normal serians. Yes, I said normal serian, because a BBH is a solid color serian, bred for the solid color here in the US, but found naturally in France in 1985-86, and brought here for show. They have much nicer personalities, are friendlier, and bigger than normal serians, Lucky is 6 inches in length, he is a young male, under 1 year. OK, this is the end of my story, just thought I would let every one know I can still be suckered at my age into bringing home something cute and fuzzy. Hehehe. I will get picks of him in a day or so and put them up, after he is a bit more comfortable with his new surroundings.

Banned
    Thanks

Suckered!!!! hahahaha

Get us some pics!

Sweet haha. Free food!!!!!! j/k