Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,822

2 members and 2,820 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

babies gone

Hey. I am gonna be breeding my snakes in abit when I get a mature UNRELATED pair.

I was just wondering if anyone who is in the Pittsburgh or surrounding area is interested in some projects? I have 1.1 Ball Pythons(1.0 is 4yrs), & 0.1 BCI. The 0.1 Ball PYthon is 5 months....and the BCI is almost a year. But I refuse to breed either until they are at least 3. So if anyone I guess wants to breed some ball pythons I'd be interested? I also have a male burm but wont breed him.

- Don (Oscar) Meyer

Banned
    Thanks

Breeding projects in PA!

Male labrynth albino het burm that is.

Male Labyrinth Het. Albino Labyrinth

Thanks
    wahts the 0.0 system again? female/male?
    http://www.theoscion.com/forum/
    For computers and Technology..come by

Thanks
    First number is how many males, second number is how many females, and if there is a third number, it is how many unknown sex animals.
    1.2 is one male, 2 females. 1.1.4 is one male, one female, four unknowns.
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Thanks
    my BP is still a lil girl, only 5 months old, but maybe next year i'd be happy to. I'm about 2 1/2 - 3 hours south of u in western MD.

Might be interested in buyin a hatchlin off u tho if u get any of urs breeded.

-Chris

Pennsylvania and by october 2005 ill be moving to Alabama
    Thanks

Re: babies gone

Hey Don im very new at this snake thing. i had one when i was younger but it was only one. Now i have 2. im not sure what kind they are but i know they are ball-pythons. i dont know their sexes either. im hopeless, and the other day i caught them mating. they are both the same age. im assuming probably 14-15 months old. ive had them for a year now. i just had a few questions and i was hoping you could help me out. so PLEASE email me at Lovelybones7@yahoo.com

Thanks

Re: babies gone

Please note this thread is nearly 2 years old and you may not receive the reply you wish.

On the other hand welcome to the site and thanks for registering! We have about 1000 more members than we did back then at any rate and a stunning variety of advice to be gleaned from knowledgable members!

just go ahead and post your questions or use the advanced search feature within the site. Make sure you also check out the BP caresheet if you are new to BPs and snakes in general http://www.ball-pythons.net/modules....warticle&id=52

"I don't FEEL tardy . . ."