Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,736

1 members and 1,735 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Hey, as most of you know I do not have my snakes at the moment for my medical reasons. But I went over to drop off more rats today and they are doing GREEAATT!!!!!! Unfortunately I was in such a rush to see them I forgot my camera THis is the first I've seen them in a MONTH!

Zeus: Well as you know he is my burmese python. He got MUCH thicker and longer! Hes filling nicely He just ate a large rat and WOW what a bulge on him! It took him a good half hour to take it down! He will be fed in about 2 weeks after this meal...unless ya'll think he should be fed in a week as usual? What I find the CUTEST about my guy is I'm the ONLY one who can get him out. He strikes out at my friend and anyone else! LOL

Rocky: Rock is my adult Ball PYthon. He is just as I left him......nice and round and around 3 1/2ft. He is about 4yrs old so he isnt gonna get much bigger. But he did eat right away for them YAY!

Athena: My female BCI is a trip! She is always out and about they say..just like at home She got a good 2-3 inches bigger and fatter too Shes really chubby I think shes gonna be a nice big 8 footer but ya never know. She also ate RIGHT away but she has always done this lol...she LOVES to eat

Thanks just thought I'd update for those interested

- Don (Oscar) Meyer

Thanks
    cool man~! u should post a pics of them dude i was just wondering if rats or mice is better to breed ??

Rats cause rats are way better to feed! Post pics of what? My snake? check out photo gallerys then SnakeMann87s pics...all ther man

Banned
    Thanks
    Wow, sounds like they're all doing great! Keep begging your mom to let you have them back! That sucks, but you got them all to look forward to.