Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,550

1 members and 2,549 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Menelas (42)

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD

Thread: BP Desktop

Banned
    Thanks

New Dog

I just figured I'd share my desktop with you all, it's a Crown Royal add with a ball python wrapped around the bottle. I'm not sure if they used it because of the name "royal" python, or because something like a burm would be too big to wrap around a tiny bottle, either way this add rules. I've seen it 3 times, once in the sports illustrated swimsuit, not that I look at that trash I'd forget the bottle, I'd grab the bp and run.
    "Tempted?" Hell yeah!

Thanks

BP Desktop

aahhh cute! I saw that ad in FHM. I tore it out and scanned it....but lost the pic when I had to reformat my puter. I remember when I saw it, I said, "Oh, Like THAT sweet little thing is gonna stop anyone..." then a friend of mine said something to the effect of the serpent and the temptation...something about biblical reference... :?: (there is a story there I'm sure...)

Sass

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass
    then a friend of mine said something to the effect of the serpent and the temptation...something about biblical reference... :?: (there is a story there I'm sure...)

Sass
    I guess he's referring to the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. When Eve was tempted by the snake to eat the forbidden fruit.
    1.1 Python regius (Monty Python & Cheetah)
    1.1 Gerrhosaurus major (Falkor & Gizmo)
    0.0.2 Cordylus tropidosternum (Rocco & Senna)
    expected September 3rd, 2004

Banned
    Thanks
    I just thought it was really cute, I tear it out of magazines when I see it, and I always loose it. Now I can see it everyday on my desktop. hehe

I spose it could be in reference to Adam and Eve, never considered it. I thought it was sort of playing people's fear of snakes or something.

Look at it's spine tho, it like folds in half, they obviously edited it so some extent. That was sort of where I got the idea fr snakemann87's avatar, except I used a pic of his own and it came out rather nicely.

I have that picutre in my Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition

Thanks
    Hey weird, I came across that in a Stock Book in art class the other day! Everybody made fun of me because I got so excited -- I mean a Ball AND Canadian whiskey! That's like, my life right there! I'm not saying I drink much, I just have this addiction to Canada... lol
    -Lindsay

0.1 ball python - 1.1 leopard geckos

Banned
    Thanks
    It was in sports illustrated a while ago as well. I bet thats where you found it eh?

Thanks
    Nah, is was in a stock book, stock books have a bunch of images by different artists. Companies use them to find people to do their advertising and whatnot. We use them in art class to make collages and just find reference pictures. The one I found didn't have any text on it, it's way better with the text, lol, eh? (:
    -Lindsay

0.1 ball python - 1.1 leopard geckos