Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,869

0 members and 2,869 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Thread: New Dog

Banned
    Thanks
    Well, we got a new dog on Saturday, not sure I'm too happy about it. We got a toy fox terrier! I mean come on, when you think of a dog you think of man's best friend, a big burly pal, and a great companion. Not some little runt smaller then a big cat, it's just sad. I feel humiliated to even own such a dog, it's awful. I feel so depressed when I think of how much of a failure I must be to own such a dog. And the thing is super hyper, like an ADHD kid on crack, yeah it truly is that hyper.

It's kinda cute though, but it smells.

Thanks
    We got a new dog last week. It is a female Shih Tzu. My wife wants to breed her and make some $$. I know what you mean about being humiliated. The dog has so much hair, you have to WIPE IT'S @SS after it goes #2! :shock: Otherwise there is a clotted mass of crap back there, and she gets clogged up. I thought wiping my kids was bad enough! THIS SUCKS!
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Banned
    Thanks
    Our new one finally got used to the place. Needless to say it craps and urinates everywhere and acts like it's on speed. It's annoying, and I think it may eat it's own feces....
    My dog is insane, but pretty cute.

I've never heard pf anyone wiping a dog's behind......thats just sick. Life sucks sometimes man.....