Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,081

0 members and 3,081 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable

Thread: What to do:(

Well as most of you know. I have serious eye problems. I had surgery on both of my eyes and its going OK i suppose but the downside is effects. The effects are Pain, Sensativity to light, Irriation etc etc. I have to do a ton of drops EVERY 4 hours(except at nights) so that 4 times a day.

It just all got to me today I cant take it anymore. To start off I cannot live a normal Life cause i have to worry about getting my meds so i have to be back at home every 4 hours if i go to my friends house or something. It just sucks. I havent been to school for 3 weeks now and all I do is lay around with a washclothe on my eye..... There is ALWAYS tension and fighting in our house and I feel like its cause of me.....and today it was

I went to my sisters cheerleading competition today and it sucked......BAD. I could not go outside even with my sunglasses and hat on and it was CLOUDY! So needless to say I went home and the WHOLE way home my parents were fighting cause they dont know what to do anymore and it sucks. I just feel like i cause everything wrong......i hate my life.......it sucks......i wish It would end........

My whole life has been surgery.

Another thing i dont like to admit is this........but hey! what do i gotta loose. Along with my eyes comes my mouth problems. Lets put it this way....my teeth SUCK. I have(had) no enamel....so they just blew. WEll finally I had ALL them pulled under GENERAL anestisia(sp) and guess what!! 3/4 the way through I couldnt have anymore novacaine cause my system drains it so fast! So i just had implants put in and THEY hurt SOOO bad i actually cried.......i hate admitting it but it was pain like i never felt before.....pain i would not want any of my family or friends to go through.

P.S. Two hott girls did come up to me when i WAS at the competition. got phone numbers! But still it sucks........

What should I do please I cant take it anymoore!

Thanks
    Wow, that's a rough story!

I really don't know what to say to help you. I've been ill for over a year now (ME, a disease of extremely tiredness, muscle-pain etc.), I guess it's not as bad as what you have but I do understand the feeling of not knowing what to do and feeling like being needless to the rest of the world. A few months ago I also got very depressed. I've had medications for about six months and had to go to a psychologist. It was very difficult to talk about my feelings and my pain but it really helped. At this moment I'm mental a lot stonger. Of course the bad moment still come but I can handle them a little easier. And try to hang on to the few good things in my live (my family, husband, friends and of course my animals).
    Remember you are never alone. There are always people who love you and who want to help you. It's not strange that you parents are fighting. They are also having a difficult time. To watch your child in pain! So it's rough for them too. And that's why you can help each other. Because you are in the same situation (except for the physical pain of course).

Of course I can't talk for you and I will never tell anyone what to do but I just wanted to share a little bit of my story and experiences.

I really hope you will get through this and can see the joys in life again.
    Feel free to spread your heart out even on this forum if you feel like it. I think nobody minds you posting non-herp stuff.

All the best!

Naära

(Please forgive my bad spelling. English is not my native language)
    1.1 Python regius (Monty Python & Cheetah)
    1.1 Gerrhosaurus major (Falkor & Gizmo)
    0.0.2 Cordylus tropidosternum (Rocco & Senna)
    expected September 3rd, 2004