Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,240

3 members and 3,237 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Thread: Request

Banned
    Thanks

I'll be making a BPK store with shirts and mugs, and pretty much everything you could imagine. I need pics to put on the shirts. So if you have any pics you'd allow me to use submit them here. Depending on how many I get we'll have a vote on the final one. And to Naara, I like the one of your bp with it's mouth open . So plz help out and submit a pic.

Thanks
    So far this is the best pic I have taken of one of my snakes. I don't know if you are still taking submissions, since your post was a while ago, but feel free to use it, if you wish.

Randy

Banned
    Thanks
    Certainly, with this move and many other events I haven't gotten to the store yet. I need to hop on it, hehe. I'll use that for a shirt, do you mind if I crop it?

Thanks

Fun in the yard

Nah, I don't mind. Do what you need to do if you want to use it. I would just be proud to be able to buy a shirt with my Julie on it!
    Even better if others are wearing it!
    Keep up the good work!
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Banned
    Thanks
    Great! I have about 6 products ready, would you like our name on the backside, if not it can be removed. Even though it has the option, I'm making no money from these products. Tell me what you'd like and I'll create it.
    Here's a shirt:

Backside, can't really see the text:

Here's the link to the store. I'll be making more stuff tonight.
    http://cafeshops.com/ballpythons

Thanks
    Holy crap that was fast!!!! :shock:
    I love the thong!!!!!!!! My wife would never wear it, but I love it!!!! Maybe I'll get her one for our anniversary next month!!!
    Since payday has come and gone for the month, I'll get with ya on the 1st of Nov and place an order. I'll be wanting a coffee mug, and probably a short sleeve t-shirt, if you have one ready.

Cool shop!
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Banned
    Thanks
    You can order them all off that site, I create them, they make them, you buy them, they ship. It works perfectly! Send me images to work with, and I'll make something custom for you.