Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,322

1 members and 1,321 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks

Re: Uncaging the beast!

Quote Originally Posted by drama x View Post
    Within the next week or so, im still letting him get used to his surroundings plus i still need to feed him his first meal (which is my biggest worry, i hope he eats). But after all that i will start his daily holding schedule, im putting him on a strict schedule. I will make sure to make a video of me holding him, maby you'll see me get tagged
    I have a strong feeling that when you do try to hold him? That he probably won't be that bad. But, never assume which I know you know. I've been hearing from other green annie owners that they were very supprised.
    Hey does your auburn guy ever return responses,lol? I posted interest on fb no dice. I've been looking for pure yellows for awhile. Is that pic of the yellow annies on fb a pair ,are those the actual yellows he's selling?

Thanks

Re: Uncaging the beast!

Quote Originally Posted by Gbusiness View Post
    I have a strong feeling that when you do try to hold him? That he probably won't be that bad. But, never assume which I know you know. I've been hearing from other green annie owners that they were very supprised.
    Hey does your auburn guy ever return responses,lol? I posted interest on fb no dice. I've been looking for pure yellows for awhile. Is that pic of the yellow annies on fb a pair ,are those the actual yellows he's selling?
    Yeah thats the actual pair. Id get em, hes a good guy. And my anaconda just ate his first meal today with no troubles so obviously he takes good care of his snakes. I'll post the pics and video of the action later tonight
    1.0 Green Anaconda-(No Name)
    0.1 Dumerils Boa-(Pandora)
    0.1 Leucistic Texas Rat-(Luna)
    1.0 Albino Texas Rat-(Jolly)
    1.0 Hypo Everglades Rat-(Koba)
    0.0.2 Black Rat-(Bonne & Clyde)
    1.0 Ornate Nile Monitor-(Dracula)
    0.0.1 Green Bottle Blue Tarantula-(No Name)

R.I.P. Shebah

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234