Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,583

5 members and 1,578 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Thread: egg updates!

Thanks

egg updates!

i've got 4 eggs incubating now and i had 2 slugs. the slugs were a first clutch for one of my girls, hope the next clutch goes well. one clutch is due in about 30-40 days and the second clutch about 60 days. 2 other pairs are breeding now a red pair and a pinstripe male with a red girl, hope for eggs in a month or so. waiting for the eggs to hatch is so hard!!! lol

vaughn
    you can't have just one!

Thanks
    Very cool! I have egg updates too. My Easter eggs hatched this morning, so we have two new baby gex. Also, Carmen finally laid the eggs we could tell she was carrying Friday evening, so we'll get her set up in her solo home soon, away from Sandiego, so she can get a break for a while. For some reason she laid these on the newspaper instead of in the lay box and both were dented, but we found them shortly after laying, so I hope they'll be okay.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,368 Posts
    Blog Entries
    congrats all around! marla--pics, we need pics! i have a sort of egg related update--moe moved in with miney saturday night. so far so good--no biting or fussing or anything of that sort. they seem to be enjoying eachother's company--i thought they might be shy or jumpy with eachother because they are my two shyest geckos (as far as handling is concerned) but they seem to have settled right in together.
    - Emily